Set up a PayPal account to receive payments
- To receive payments through PayPal, you have to go to the "Orders and Messages" section, and select the "Payments" subsection. In the payment settings interface, you have to select the “PayPal” payment method, after that you will see the PayPal authorization page. If you do not have a PayPal account, the system will propose you create one.
2. After the PayPal payment method has been connected, the goods can be paid via PayPal note will appear on the product pages
3. In the order form, there will also have access to the PayPal payment method
Order processing and creating an account to pay via PayPal
- To process an order, go to the “Orders and Messages” section, and click on an order
2. In the order-processing mode, check all the data in the order and go to the "Terms of payment" block. To create an account, click on the button "Generate invoice for payment"
- After clicking on the “Generate invoice for payment” button, the system will generate a link, after clicking on this link the order payment form will be available
- After generating of the payment link, the order status automatically changes to “Pending payment”
- If the “Send to mail” checkbox is active at the time of the link generation, in this case the system will send a mail with a payment link to the specified mail.
- The link can also be copied and sent directly to the buyer
- If you need to re-create an account for payment, in this case, you need to cancel the current account by clicking on the "Cancel Invoice" button, and then click on the "Generate invoice for payment" button again
- After generating the payment link, the ability to edit the order is limited. To edit an order, you must first cancel the current link.
- After payment of the order, a notification on successful payment by the buyer will be sent to the seller’s mail, and the invoice will be automatically marked as “Paid”